Wednesday, August 25, 2010

worshiping the one who gave his life for me ツ

just some key terms from the last few weeks......
volleyball. worshiping the one who gave his life for me ツ. praying. texting. bible time. shopping.
thats about it.
summer is winding down, and coming to an end. its so sad.
school starts in 1 week! YIKES!
ive been reading my bible like crazy lately!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
im learning so much about myself!
ill type up a small piece about that tomorrow ;)
tomorrow ill actually write a good post.
with pictures....
and scriptures....
(that rhymed)
sorry people, who keep expecting a good blog.
i had a lady email me yesterday and ask me when i was going to start blogging again.
i felt bad for her.
she must like my posts.
im Sorry Lady.
ill call her spring.
thats wasnt her real name you know.
so..
im sorry spring.
look forward to my BETTER blog tomorrow!
God Bless,
love,
Kimmyannツ

No comments:

Post a Comment