Thursday, August 5, 2010

lets pray ok?


my day consisted of.....

bendy straws ~ txts messages ~ praying ~ pizza ~ my bible ~ taking notes ~ "i love you"s ~ talking to the boyfriend ~ Rachel Wood ~ napps ~ walking the pup ~ colored pencils ~ hairspray


Rachel Wood passed away on August 4th, 2010. This is going to sound strange, but i never met miss Rachel Wood. she was a friend of my boyfriends, and had drowned in a lake close to where i live. i dont know her age, or anything about her. but for some reason her death made an impact on my heart. makes me think about life, and how greatful i should be to still be living here on earth, because at any second, ANY SECOND, my life could be over.
but theres a good side to this. she also made an impact on my heart, because i am jealous of her. She gets to go start her eternal life in HEAVEN! and she gets to meet JESUS!
so my question for you to think about is, If you died today, what would u say to Jesus? what would you do? How would u react?
i would fall on my face and cry! and thank him! over and over and over again! my mind would be going over a milion miles an hour! just thinking about it makes tears roll down my face! i cant wait to experience that! to experience meeting JESUS CHRIST face to face! what an honor that will be.


i dont know what else to say....lol im gonna go play some Guitar Hero with some friends! Love you all. :) thanks for checkin out my blog. and listening to my heart. pray for Rachel Woods family. please. and. thank you<3

love,

kimmyann

No comments:

Post a Comment