Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You again!!

Usually I wouldn't just post for the world to see. But who is really going to read this but you?

4 hours on Skype tonight.

I absolutely adore you!
And your smile is incredible.

I love how your quiet. I can tell there's soo much going on in your head though. And that's what makes me crazy. In a good way.

I wanna know what's going on in there.
Maybe some day <3

My feelings and emotions are scary hun. Because I'm extremely attracted to u and there's no way to stop it.

I love how you love God.
And how that's how we started talking.
I love your humor
And I love your forehead crease lines ;)
I love your laugh
And how smart you are
I love how you can make me smile without even trying
And how your a gentleman about your compliments

I hope you trust that I'll keep my promise
I know, I know...
I keep bringing it up.
Its important because you became super special to me really fast.....

"it's kind of like we've known each other longer than this"

I'm praying about all this.
About you and I.
Ah! <3

Love,
Kimmyann

1 comment: