Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So would u like to be my flower?


"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance" 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

If friends were a flower, I'd pick u. And only you. I'd probably put u in my crazy brown hair, and take pictures with u. If u fell out I'd pick u back up, blow the dirt off u, and place u back in my hair. I'd show u off, and smell u... Flowers always smell good.
I love you. Words can't describe. Ur my amazing best friend
So would u like to be my flower?

Love,
Kimmyann <3

1 comment: